The Equity Alliance is currently housing a surplus of printed materials that are now available at no cost. Interested in printed copies or more than one copy? We simply ask that you pay for the shipping of those products. Click on each item below to view our surplus materials. Please email Sarah A. Diaz at Sarah.Diaz1@asu.edu for more information and/or to order.
- A cultural, linguistic and ecological framework for Response to Intervention with English language learners
- Disproportionate Representation of Culturally and linguistically diverse students in special education: Measuring the problem
- Addressing culturally and linguistically diverse students': overrepresentation in special education: Guidelines for parents
- Haciendo Frente a la sobrerepresentacion de los estudiantes de origen cultural lingüístico diverso en la educación especial: pautas para los padres
- Legal rights: The overrepresentation of culturally and linguistically diverse students in special education
- Preventing disproportionate representation: culturally and linguistically responsive pre-referral interventions
- Teacher’s self-Study guide for Culturally responsive practices for math and reading, K-6 (developed for the state of Mississippi)